Welcome to Southern Hills Plantation Club, home to the only Pete Dye designed golf course in West-Central Florida. We hope you will find the Club and Golf Course enjoyable, challenging, and one to tell your friends about.
Whether this is your first time playing or have played Southern Hills Plantation Club before, there are a few guidelines we ask that you follow:
- Please fill divots with sand provided on each golf cart.
- Please fix ball marks on the greens.
- Please rake bunkers.
- Play ready golf. If you fall behind, you will be asked to skip a hole. All rounds must be completed in 4 hours.
- Golf carts are not allowed on any par 3.
- Gentlemen must have shirt tails tucked in at all times. This applies to the Golf Course as well as the Clubhouse.
- Gentlemen are not permitted to wear hats on the main floor of the Clubhouse. Hats are allowed in the Golf Shop and Locker Room.
- Locker Rooms are for Members and Guests of Members only.
- Golf carts are not allowed in the parking lot.
- Play the tee that best reflects your ability on your home course.
Thank you for following these guidelines and please note that failure to comply could result in forfeiting you round of golf. Please let any Team Member know if there is anything we can do to make you day more enjoyable.